Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About White Center news. ([Seattle]) 1921-2009
White Center news. : ([Seattle]) 1921-2009
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Geographic coverage:
- G.S. Robinson
- Dates of publication:
-v. 83, no. 3 (Jan. 21, 2009).
Began in 1921.
- Seattle (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Washington (State)--Seattle.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204940
- Washington (State)--White Center.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01279389
- White Center (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Content identical to West Seattle herald.
- Description based on: Vol. 50, no. 1 (Jan. 5, 1972).
- Merged with: West Seattle herald, to form: West Seattle herald/White Center news.
- sn 87093466
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information