Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Belfield review. (Belfield, Stark County, N.D.) 1920-1937
Belfield, Stark County, N.D. (1920-1937)
The Belfield review. : (Belfield, Stark County, N.D.) 1920-1937
- Place of publication:
- Belfield, Stark County, N.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Mabel A. Knots
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 12, no. 11 (July 9, 1920)-v. 28, no. 44 (Sept. 16, 1937).
- "Official paper of Belfield."
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of North Dakota.
- Continues: "Belfield times" following a suspension from Jan. 17 to July 9, 1920.
- Merged with: Dickinson press and Dickinson recorder-post, and: Richardton times, to form: Dickinson press and Dickinson recorder-post, Richardton times and Belfield review.
- Volume 23, is repeated, one year as "Vol. XXIII" followed by a year of "Vol. 23."
- sn 87096006
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information