Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Fairfield County business journal. ([Stamford, CT) 1988-current
[Stamford, CT (1988-current)
Fairfield County business journal. : ([Stamford, CT) 1988-current
- Place of publication:
- [Stamford, CT
- Geographic coverage:
- County Business Journal Publications]
- Dates of publication:
Began with: Vol. 19, no. 14 (week of Apr. 25, 1988).
- Connecticut--Fairfield County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207658
- Fairfield County (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Stamford (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Articles selectively issued in CD-ROM version and on-line by EBSCO, Jan 1, 1995- as part of: EBSCO Master Files, and Academic Search Full Text, and: Business Source, and: Business Source Plus, and: Business Source Elite.
- Articles selectively issued in CD-ROM version with other titles as part of: Newsbank News File, and on microfiche as part of: Newsbank Reference Services. Also issued separately on CD-ROM, 1993-
- Description based on: Vol. 19, no. 15 (Week of May 2, 1988); title from caption.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 32, no. 4 (Jan. 25, 1993).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 47, no. 45 (Nov. 7, 2011) (surrogate).
- sn 88006144
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information