Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Column left. (Buffalo, N.Y.) 197?-197?
Buffalo, N.Y. (197?-197?)
Column left. : (Buffalo, N.Y.) 197?-197?
- Place of publication:
- Buffalo, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Veterans Club at the University of Buffalo
- Dates of publication:
- New York (State)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210280
- Protest movements.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01079826
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975--Protest movements--New York (State)--Periodicals.
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 3 (Feb. 1972).
- sn 88012548
View complete holdings information