Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Nowy świat = The Polish morning world. (New York, N.Y.) 19??-19??
New York, N.Y. (19??-19??)
Nowy świat = The Polish morning world. : (New York, N.Y.) 19??-19??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New York, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Nowy Świat Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Daily (except Sunday)
- New Jersey.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208379
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- Polish Americans--New Jersey--Newspapers.
- Polish Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01068870
- Polish people--New Jersey--Newspapers.
- Polish people.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01715992
- "For Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Passaic, Middlesex, & Union counties."
- Available on microfilm from Center for Research Libraries.
- Description based on: R. 34, no. 2 (2 stycz. 1931).
- Latest issue consulted: R. 59, no. 305 (31 grudnia 1956).
- Official organ of: Association of the Sons of Poland, Thursday issues only, <Dec. 6, 1956>-
- Published in various regional eds. and national ed.
- sn 88043113
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information