Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Przewodnik katolicki. (New Britain, Conn.) 1907-1966
New Britain, Conn. (1907-1966)
Przewodnik katolicki. : (New Britain, Conn.) 1907-1966
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New Britain, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Lucyan Bójnowski
- Dates of publication:
Rok. 1, no. 1 (21 grudz., 1907)-v. 59, no. 25 (24 czerw., 1966).
- New Britain (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Polish Americans--New England--Newspapers.
- Polish people--New England--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the Center for Research Libraries, Micrographic Preservation Service, and Associated Microfilm Management Services, Warwick, R.I. and Central Connecticut State University, New Britian, Conn.
- Contains numbering inconsistencies.
- In Polish and English.
- Includes supplements.
- sn 88043117
View complete holdings information