Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Van Buren press-argus. (Van Buren, Ark.) 1914-1916
Van Buren, Ark. (1914-1916)
Van Buren press-argus. : (Van Buren, Ark.) 1914-1916
- Alternative Titles:
Van Buren daily press-argus
- Place of publication:
- Van Buren, Ark.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- F. Anderson
- Dates of publication:
-v. 21, no. 200 (Dec. 23, 1916).
Began in 1914.
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Crawford County (Ark.)--Newspapers.
- Van Buren (Ark.)--Newspaper.
- Description based on: Vol. 18, no. 242 (Feb. 13, 1915).
- Issues for Oct. 8-Dec. 23, 1916 lack ed. statement.
- Numbering is irregular.
- Title varies, Oct. 8-Dec. 15, 1916.
- sn 88051072
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information