Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Banner-watchman. (Athens, Ga.) 1887-1889
Athens, Ga. (1887-1889)
Banner-watchman. : (Athens, Ga.) 1887-1889
- Place of publication:
- Athens, Ga.
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1887; ceased in 1889.
- Athens (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Clarke County (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Georgia--Clarke County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211777
- Also on microfilm: Athens, Ga. : University of Georgia Libraries.
- Description based on: Oct. 29, 1887.
- sn 88054102
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information