Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Haïti Observateur. volume (None) 1971-current
Haïti Observateur. volume : (None) 1971-current
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
Began with: Vol. 1, no. 1 (25-30 juil. 1971).
- Creoles and Pidgins
- Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Haitians--New York (State)--Newspapers.
- Kings County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210280
- New York (State)--Kings County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220099
- New York (State)--New York--Brooklyn.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01312516
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- "Lè Manke Gid Pèp La Gaye," July 23, 1971 ; trans. : For lack of leadership, the people go astray.
- Available on microfilm from New York Public Library.
- Description based on: V. XVI, no. 17 (25 avril- 2 mai 1986); title from masthead.
- French with some articles in English and some in Haitian Creole.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. XXXV, no. 15 (7-14 avril 2004).
- sn 88063135
View complete holdings information