Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Meridional. (Abbeville, La.) 1856-1906
Abbeville, La. (1856-1906)
The Meridional. : (Abbeville, La.) 1856-1906
- Alternative Titles:
Oct. 9, 1886-Dec. 29, 1906
- Place of publication:
- Abbeville, La.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Widow E. Guegnon, E.I. Addison
- Dates of publication:
-v. 50, no. 52 (Dec. 29, 1906).
Began Dec. 1856.
- Abbeville (La.)--Newspapers.
- Louisiana--Vermilion Parish.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01221185
- Vermilion Parish (La.)--Newspapers.
- "Official journal of Vermilion parish."
- "The oldest paper in Southwest Louisiana."
- Also issued on microfilm from Louisiana State University Microfilm Dept.
- Archived issues are available in digital format as part of the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
- Description based on: Vol. 20, no. 26 (Dec. 22, 1877).
- In English and French.
- Published with an additional masthead in French: Le meridional, <Dec. 22, 1877>-Feb. 6, 1886.
- sn 88064005
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information