Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Baton Rouge bulletin. (Baton Rouge, La.) 1895-19??
Baton Rouge, La. (1895-19??)
Baton Rouge bulletin. : (Baton Rouge, La.) 1895-19??
- Place of publication:
- Baton Rouge, La.
- Geographic coverage:
East Baton Rouge,
| View more titles from this:
- Bauer Print. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began with July 20, 1895 issue.
- Baton Rouge (La.)--Newspapers.
- East Baton Rouge Parish (La.)--Newspapers.
- Louisiana--Baton Rouge.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205202
- Louisiana--East Baton Rouge Parish.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220276
- "Official journal of the Parish of East Baton Rouge."
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 49 (June 19, 1897).
- sn 88064105
View complete holdings information