Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The American. (Lake Charles, La.) 1885-1898
Lake Charles, La. (1885-1898)
The American. : (Lake Charles, La.) 1885-1898
- Place of publication:
- Lake Charles, La.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- The American
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1885; ceased in 1898.
- Lake Charles (La.)--Newspapers.
- Louisiana--Lake Charles.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209444
- "A journal devoted to Southwestern Louisiana, the home circle and general news."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 197 (Sept. 1, 1887).
- Merged with: Lake Charles commercial, and: Lake Charles tribune, to form: Lake Charles weekly American.
- sn 88064579
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information