Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About La Guêpe de la Nouvelle-Orléans. volume ([New Orleans, La.]) 191?-19??
[New Orleans, La.] (191?-19??)
La Guêpe de la Nouvelle-Orléans. volume : ([New Orleans, La.]) 191?-19??
- Place of publication:
- [New Orleans, La.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.G. de Baroncelli
- Dates of publication:
<Mar. 12, 1927>-<Sept. 21, 1929>
- Louisiana--New Orleans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204311
- New Orleans (La.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 14, no.  (16 oct. 1915).
- In French with occasional articles in English.
- Mar. 12, 1927 issue also called: Numero souvenir.
- sn 88064668
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information