Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The daily herald. (Wilmington, N.C.) 1854-1860
Wilmington, N.C. (1854-1860)
The daily herald. : (Wilmington, N.C.) 1854-1860
- Place of publication:
- Wilmington, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- T. Burr
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1854; ceased in Dec. 1860.
- Daily (except Sunday)
- New Hanover County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--New Hanover County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210030
- North Carolina--Wilmington.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210117
- Wilmington (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Bell & Howell.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 92 (June 22, 1854).
- Issues for Mar. 8, 1855-Dec. 30, 1860 called also whole no. 311-2100.
- Weekly ed.: Wilmington herald (Wilmington, N.C.).
- sn 88067196
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information