Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About El Nuevo coqui. ([Newark, N.J.) 1977-current
[Newark, N.J. (1977-current)
El Nuevo coqui. : ([Newark, N.J.) 1977-current
- Place of publication:
- [Newark, N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
- El Nuevo Coqui]
- Dates of publication:
- Hispanics--New Jersey--Newspapers.
- Puerto Ricans--New Jersey--Newspapers.
- "El Vocero de los Boricuas e Hispanos."
- "The only weekly Puerto Rican & Spanish newspaper covering the entire Garden State."
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 2 (Jan. 29-Feb. 3, 1981).
- In Spanish.
- sn 88071364
View complete holdings information