Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Tri-lingual Ironbound voices. (Newark, N.J.) 197?-????
Newark, N.J. (197?-????)
Tri-lingual Ironbound voices. : (Newark, N.J.) 197?-????
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Newark, N.J.
- Geographic coverage:
- Ironbound Community Corp.
- Dates of publication:
- Hispanics--New Jersey--Newark--Newspapers.
- Portuguese--New Jersey--Newark--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 8 (Dec. /Jan. ).
- In English, Portuguese and Spanish; all text appears in all languages.
- sn 88071372
View complete holdings information