Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The home news. (New York [N.Y.]) 19??-19??
New York [N.Y.] (19??-19??)
The home news. : (New York [N.Y.]) 19??-19??
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- James O'Flaherty, Jr.
- Dates of publication:
- East Harlem (New York, N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Harlem (New York, N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Yorkville (New York, N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the New York Public Library.
- Description based on: Vol. 8, no. 133 (Jan. 6, 1918).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 8, no. 157 (Mar. 31, 1918).
- Publisher's box has ed. statement: Harlem ed., <Jan. 6-Mar. 31, 1918>
- Starting with Jan. 30, 1918 issue edition statement ceased. Reappeared on 1922 issues.
- sn 88073065
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information