Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Hartford weekly journal. (Hartford, Conn.) 1843-1845
Hartford, Conn. (1843-1845)
Hartford weekly journal. : (Hartford, Conn.) 1843-1845
- Alternative Titles:
Weekly Hartford journal
- Place of publication:
- Hartford, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Elihu Geer
- Dates of publication:
-v. 2, no. 61 (Jan. 25, 1845).
Began in 1843.
- Hartford (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- "Weekly" appears within title ornament.
- Daily ed.: Hartford journal (Hartford, Conn. : 1843), Nov. 2-17, 1843, and: Hartford evening journal, Nov. 18, 1843-1845.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 17 (Mar. 23, 1844).
- Semi-monthly supplement: Literary journal (Hartford, Conn.), Sept. 7, 1844-Jan. 18, 1845.
- sn 88074035
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information