Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Christian register. (Boston [Mass.) 1821-1835
Boston [Mass. (1821-1835)
Christian register. : (Boston [Mass.) 1821-1835
- Place of publication:
- Boston [Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 20, 1821)-v. 14, no. 46 (June 27, 1835).
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- "Devoted to Unitarian Christianity, sound morals, literature, and news," <Jan. 3, 1829>.
- Available on microfilm from University Microfilms (American periodical series: 1800-1825, American periodical series: 1800-1850); also available online.
- Issues for Jan. 5, 1833-June 27, 1835 called also whole no. 595-no. 724.
- Printer: Francis Y. Carlisle.
- Publisher varies: David Reed, <Jan. 15, 1825- Jan. 1826> ; American Unitarian Assoc., <Jan. 7>-Dec. 30, 1826 ; David Reed, <1827>-
- sn 88074043
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information