Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The albion. (New York) 1857-1869
New York (1857-1869)
The albion. : (New York) 1857-1869
- Place of publication:
- New York
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W. Young & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 35, no. 1 (Jan. 3, 1857)-v. 47, no. 30 (July 24, 1869).
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "A British, colonial, and foreign weekly gazette."
- Available on microfilm from University Microfilms and also online.
- Previously classed as a periodical in LC.
- sn 88074258
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information