Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Aurora. (Plattsburgh, N.Y.) 182?-183?
Plattsburgh, N.Y. (182?-183?)
Aurora. : (Plattsburgh, N.Y.) 182?-183?
- Place of publication:
- Plattsburgh, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- F.P. Allen
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1829? Ceased in 1830.
- Clinton County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Clinton County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212830
- New York (State)--Plattsburgh.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212838
- Plattsburgh (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 14 (July 7, 1830).
- sn 88074738
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information