Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Salisbury evening post. (Salisbury, N.C.) 1905-1984
Salisbury, N.C. (1905-1984)
Salisbury evening post. : (Salisbury, N.C.) 1905-1984
- Alternative Titles:
Salisbury (N.C.) evening post
Salisbury Sunday post
- Place of publication:
- Salisbury, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Royal Print. Co.
- Dates of publication:
-Feb. 19, 1984.
Began in Jan. 1905.
Nov. 30, 1924-Feb. 19, 1984
- Rowan County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Salisbury (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Jan. 10, 1905).
- Issue for Aug. 1905, called: Greater Salisbury promotional issue.
- Semiweekly ed.: Salisbury post (Salisbury, N.C. : Semiweekly), 1907-1912.
- Sunday ed. published as: Salisbury Sunday post, Nov. 30, 1924 -Feb. 19, 1984.
- sn 88074850
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information