Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Seneca County news-letter. (Geneva, N.Y.) 1889-1???
Geneva, N.Y. (1889-1???)
Seneca County news-letter. : (Geneva, N.Y.) 1889-1???
- Place of publication:
- Geneva, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- James Malette
- Dates of publication:
No. 1, The Asteroid (Jan. 12, 1889)-
- Geneva (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Geneva.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202948
- New York (State)--Seneca County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220660
- Seneca County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Geneva ed.: Saturday review, Geneva miscellany.
- Waterloo and North Seneca County ed.: Seneca County news-letter (Geneva, N.Y. : Waterloo ed.).
- sn 88074868
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information