Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Buffalo daily courier and economist. (Buffalo [N.Y.]) 1843-1845
Buffalo [N.Y.] (1843-1845)
Buffalo daily courier and economist. : (Buffalo [N.Y.]) 1843-1845
- Place of publication:
- Buffalo [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
- J. Stringham
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 300 (Jan. 23, 1843)-v. 4, no. 959 (Mar. 29, 1845).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Buffalo (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Erie County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Buffalo.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205730
- New York (State)--Erie County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202692
- Also available on microfilm from Biel's Microfilm Service.
- sn 88075665
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information