Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The New York socialist. (New York [N.Y.]) 1908-1908
New York [N.Y.] (1908-1908)
The New York socialist. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1908-1908
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Socialist Party of the State of New York
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 18, no. 1 (Apr. 4, 1908)-v. 18, no. 38 (Dec. 19, 1908).
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the New York Public Library.
- Issues for May 23 and May 30, 1908, contain mastheads for first issue of "The New York evening call" as advertisements.
- sn 88075680
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information