Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Champlain interview and Rouse's Point star. (Champlain, N.Y.) 1882-1???
Champlain, N.Y. (1882-1???)
The Champlain interview and Rouse's Point star. : (Champlain, N.Y.) 1882-1???
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Champlain, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- H.M. Mott
- Dates of publication:
- Champlain (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Clinton County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Champlain.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01259050
- New York (State)--Clinton County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212830
- New York (State)--Rouses Point.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01259046
- Rouses Point (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 29 (Aug. 4, 1882); title from caption.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 2, no. 33 (Sep. 1, 1882).
- sn 88075710
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information