Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Lakeside echo. (Rouse's Point, N.Y.) 1885-????
Rouse's Point, N.Y. (1885-????)
Lakeside echo. : (Rouse's Point, N.Y.) 1885-????
- Place of publication:
- Rouse's Point, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Wm. Arthur Jones
- Dates of publication:
- Clinton County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Clinton County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212830
- New York (State)--Rouses Point.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01259046
- Rouses Point (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 31 (Jun. 6, 1885); title from caption.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 31 (Jun. 6, 1885).
- sn 88075714
View complete holdings information