Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The evening star. (Plattsburgh, N.Y.) 1909-1915
Plattsburgh, N.Y. (1909-1915)
The evening star. : (Plattsburgh, N.Y.) 1909-1915
- Place of publication:
- Plattsburgh, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Franklin Fishler
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1909? Ceased in 1915?
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Clinton County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Clinton County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212830
- New York (State)--Plattsburgh.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212838
- Plattsburgh (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 22 (July 2, 1909).
- sn 88075717
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information