Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Evening star and news. (Plattsburgh, N.Y.) 1916-19??
Plattsburgh, N.Y. (1916-19??)
The Evening star and news. : (Plattsburgh, N.Y.) 1916-19??
- Place of publication:
- Plattsburgh, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Robinson Printery
- Dates of publication:
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Clinton County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Clinton County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212830
- New York (State)--Plattsburgh.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212838
- Plattsburgh (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 7, no. 57 (Mar. 8, 1916); title from caption.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 7, no. 114 (May 16, 1916).
- sn 88075718
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information