Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Tuckahoe record. (Tuckahoe, N.Y.) 1925-1931
Tuckahoe, N.Y. (1925-1931)
The Tuckahoe record. : (Tuckahoe, N.Y.) 1925-1931
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Tuckahoe, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Alfred Rogliano
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 17, 1925)-v. 6 (Dec. 31, 1931).
Jan. 22, 1931- Dec. 31, 1931
- Eastchester (N.Y. : Town)--Newspapers.
- Tuckahoe (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Westchester County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Republican in principle: independent in policy."
- "With which is consolidated the Tuckahoe Press and the Eastchester Citizen-Bulletin" (1929).
- Daily ed.: Tuckahoe daily record (Oct. 1, 1929-Dec. 31, 1929).
- sn 88075835
View complete holdings information