Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Dawson press. volume (Dawson, N.D.) 1911-1919
Dawson, N.D. (1911-1919)
Dawson press. volume : (Dawson, N.D.) 1911-1919
- Place of publication:
- Dawson, N.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Safford & Gunderson
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 15, 1911)-v. 9, no. 7 (July 17, 1919).
- North Dakota.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205582
- "Official county paper," 1913-1915, 1918.
- "Official Nonpartisan League paper for Kidder County."
- "Official paper of Kidder County Branch of the Farmers Union, " 1917.
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of North Dakota.
- Some columns in German.
- sn 88076005
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information