Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Hazen star. volume (Hazen, Mercer County, N.D.) 1916-current
Hazen, Mercer County, N.D. (1916-current)
The Hazen star. volume : (Hazen, Mercer County, N.D.) 1916-current
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Hazen, Mercer County, N.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.C. Schleppegrell
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 4, no. 34 (May 12, 1916)-
- "Official paper of Mercer County."
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of North Dakota.
- In English with a German column until March 1917.
- Published as Daily star (Apr. 1, 1921) as April Fools publication. The front page appears to be a new legitimate newspaper but the inside says "April Fool" in headline letters.
- sn 88076164
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information