Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Hazen star. (Hazen, Mercer County, N.D.) 1916-current
Hazen, Mercer County, N.D. (1916-current)
The Hazen star. : (Hazen, Mercer County, N.D.) 1916-current
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Hazen, Mercer County, N.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.C. Schleppegrell
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 4, no. 34 (May 12, 1916)-
- "Official paper of Mercer County."
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of North Dakota.
- In English with a German column until March 1917.
- Published as Daily star (Apr. 1, 1921) as April Fools publication. The front page appears to be a new legitimate newspaper but the inside says "April Fool" in headline letters.
- sn 88076164
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information