Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Stanton pilot. (Stanton, Mercer County, Dakota [N.D.]) 1884-1900
Stanton, Mercer County, Dakota [N.D.] (1884-1900)
The Stanton pilot. : (Stanton, Mercer County, Dakota [N.D.]) 1884-1900
- Place of publication:
- Stanton, Mercer County, Dakota [N.D.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- A.C. Macrorie & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1884; ceased in 1900.
- Mercer County (N.D.)--Newspapers.
- North Dakota--Mercer County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01216959
- North Dakota--Stanton.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01249713
- Stanton (N.D.)--Newspapers.
- "Official Paper of Mercer Co."
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of North Dakota.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 8 (Dec. 10, 1884).
- sn 88076168
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information