Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Williston daily herald. (Williston, N.D.) 1930-1953
Williston, N.D. (1930-1953)
The Williston daily herald. : (Williston, N.D.) 1930-1953
- Alternative Titles:
Twice-a-week herald (Williston, N.D.)
Twice-a-week herald and weekly herald
Williston daily herald and weekly herald
- Place of publication:
- Williston, N.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Williston Herald Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 54, no. 297 (Aug. 13, 1953).
Began Oct. 14, 1930.
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of North Dakota.
- Daily edition picked up volume numbering of the weekly edition beginning Apr. 5, 1935.
- Description based on: Vol. 5, no. 69 (Feb. 7, 1935).
- Title varies: Oct. 14, 1930-Apr. 4, 1935, The Williston daily herald; Apr. 5-May 29, 1935, The Williston daily herald and weekly herald; May 31, 1935-Aug. 13, 1953, The Williston daily herald.
- Tuesday and Thursday issues, Apr. 2-4, 1935, entitled: The twice-a-week herald; Apr. 9-May 9, 1935, The twice-a-week herald and weekly herald. Sent out as a semiweekly mail edition.
- sn 88076273
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information