Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Griggs County sentinel-courier. (Cooperstown, Griggs County, N.D.) 1913-2005
Cooperstown, Griggs County, N.D. (1913-2005)
Griggs County sentinel-courier. : (Cooperstown, Griggs County, N.D.) 1913-2005
- Alternative Titles:
Griggs County sentinel courier
Griggs County sentinel-courier and continuation of The progressive
- Place of publication:
- Cooperstown, Griggs County, N.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- H.S. Rearick Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 15, no. 50 (Mar. 20, 1913)-v. 123, no. 52 (Dec. 30, 2005).
- Griggs County (N.D.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of North Dakota.
- Issued with: The Cooperstown golden rule bulletin, Sept. 1923-Aug. 1924.
- Title varies, Apr. 17, 1924-Aug. 23, 1925, Griggs County sentinel-courier and continuation of The Progressive.
- Vol. 15, no. 51, Mar. 27, 1913- also contains numbering of the Courier, Vol. 31, no. 13-
- sn 88076343
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information