Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Sarles advocate. (Sarles, Cavalier Co., N.D.) 1905-1927
Sarles, Cavalier Co., N.D. (1905-1927)
Sarles advocate. : (Sarles, Cavalier Co., N.D.) 1905-1927
- Place of publication:
- Sarles, Cavalier Co., N.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- George W. Drowley
- Dates of publication:
-v. 21, no. 44 (Aug. 25, 1927).
Began in Oct. 1905.
- "Official paper of Cavalier County" (1915, 1917).
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of North Dakota.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 8 (Jan. 16, 1908).
- In English with some German columns (Apr. 22, 1915-July 13, 1916).
- sn 88076443
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information