Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Granville record. (Granville, McHenry County, N.D.) 1900-1909
Granville, McHenry County, N.D. (1900-1909)
The Granville record. : (Granville, McHenry County, N.D.) 1900-1909
- Place of publication:
- Granville, McHenry County, N.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Ed. T. Pierson
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1900; ceased Oct. 1, 1909.
- "Official paper for McHenry County", 1903-1908.
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of North Dakota.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 23 (Dec. 18, 1903).
- Includes colored magazine and comics section, 1907.
- Special "Mouse River Valley Number" issue published Mar. 18, 1904.
- sn 88076657
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information