Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Nelson Co. independent. (Michigan City, Nelson Co., N.D.) 1892-1905
Michigan City, Nelson Co., N.D. (1892-1905)
Nelson Co. independent. : (Michigan City, Nelson Co., N.D.) 1892-1905
- Alternative Titles:
Nelson County independent
- Place of publication:
- Michigan City, Nelson Co., N.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- C.B.C. Doherty
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1892; ceased in 1905.
- "The official paper of Nelson County."
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of North Dakota.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 30 (Jan. 6, 1893).
- Published as Nelson County independent, Dec. 24, 1897-
- sn 88076752
View complete holdings information