Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Ohio daily-express. (Dayton, Ohio) 1946-1950
Dayton, Ohio (1946-1950)
The Ohio daily-express. : (Dayton, Ohio) 1946-1950
- Place of publication:
- Dayton, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- Paige H. Strickland
- Dates of publication:
-v. 8, no. 227 (Nov. 15, 1950).
Began in 1946?
- Daily (except Sun.)
- African Americans--Ohio--Dayton--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Dayton (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Montgomery County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 5, no. 224 (Nov. 1, 1947).
- sn 88077226
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information