Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The U. of D. news. (Dayton, Ohio) 1932-1955
Dayton, Ohio (1932-1955)
The U. of D. news. : (Dayton, Ohio) 1932-1955
- Alternative Titles:
University of Dayton news
- Place of publication:
- Dayton, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- Students of the University of Dayton
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1932; ceased in 1955?
- Semimonthly (except during summer months)
- Dayton (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Montgomery County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Universities and colleges--Ohio--Newspapers.
- Universities and colleges.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01161597
- Description based on: Vol. 5, no. 1 (Jan. 15, 1932).
- Published as: University of Dayton news, <Nov. 6, 1936-1955>.
- Suspended Mar. 24, 1944-Oct. 11, 1946.
- sn 88077228
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information