Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Western Episcopalian. (Gambier [Ohio]) 1843-1848
Gambier [Ohio] (1843-1848)
The Western Episcopalian. : (Gambier [Ohio]) 1843-1848
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Gambier [Ohio]
- Geographic coverage:
- Protestant Episcopal Church
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Aug. 11, 1843)-v. 4, no. 25 (Jan. 28, 1848).
- Gambier (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Knox County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Mount Vernon (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Published in Mount Vernon, Ohio, July 31, 1846-Jan. 28, 1848.
- Suspended with Sept. 6, 1845 issue; resumed with Jan. 30, 1846 issues.
- sn 88078745
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information