Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Democratic banner. (Mt. Vernon, Knox County O. [Ohio]) 184?-1853
Mt. Vernon, Knox County O. [Ohio] (184?-1853)
Democratic banner. : (Mt. Vernon, Knox County O. [Ohio]) 184?-1853
- Place of publication:
- Mt. Vernon, Knox County O. [Ohio]
- Geographic coverage:
- Edmund J. Ellis
- Dates of publication:
-v. 17, no. 32 (Nov. 29, 1853).
- Knox County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Mount Vernon (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Ohio--Knox County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213453
- Ohio--Mount Vernon.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01232210
- Description based on: Vol. 10, no. 42 (Feb. 16, 1847).
- sn 88078752
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information