Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About American spectator. (Boston, Mass.) 1886-1891
Boston, Mass. (1886-1891)
American spectator. : (Boston, Mass.) 1886-1891
- Place of publication:
- Boston, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- American Spectator Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with Feb. 1891?
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Aug. 1, 1886)-
- "A monthly journal devoted to the interests of the home."
- Editor: R.C. Flowers.
- Publisher varies: <1890-> Arena Pub. Co.
- Suspended Sept. 1889-Sept. 1890.
- Vol 4, no. 1 repeated in numbering.
- sn 88084013
View complete holdings information