Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The messenger and intelligencer. (Wadesboro, N.C.) 1888-1919
Wadesboro, N.C. (1888-1919)
The messenger and intelligencer. : (Wadesboro, N.C.) 1888-1919
- Place of publication:
- Wadesboro, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- James G. Boylin
- Dates of publication:
-v. 39, no. 50 (Nov. 20, 1919).
Began in July 1888.
<Mar. 21, 1912>-
- Anson County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Anson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208037
- North Carolina--Wadesboro.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01224112
- Wadesboro (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: New ser., v. 2, no. 26 (Oct. 4, 1888).
- Some issues also carry whole numbering.
- sn 88084143
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information