Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Portales Valley news. (Portales, N.M.) 191?-1920
Portales, N.M. (191?-1920)
The Portales Valley news. : (Portales, N.M.) 191?-1920
- Alternative Titles:
Portales Valley news and Portales herald-times
Sept. 15-Oct. 6, 1916
- Place of publication:
- Portales, N.M.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.E. Anderson
- Dates of publication:
-v. 19, no. 6 (Dec. 9, 1920).
Began with Nov. 1, 1913?
- Portales (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Roosevelt County (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Absorbed the Portales herald-times and assumed the title: The Portales Valley news and Portales herald-times, Sept. 15-Oct. 6, 1916.
- Also on microfilm: El Paso, Tex. : Southwest Micropublishing, Inc.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 11 (Jan. 7, 1915).
- sn 88084215
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information