Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Morton journal. (Morton, Wash.) 1945-1973
Morton, Wash. (1945-1973)
The Morton journal. : (Morton, Wash.) 1945-1973
- Place of publication:
- Morton, Wash.
- Geographic coverage:
- H.M. Rosin and J.J. Rosin
- Dates of publication:
-v. 29, no. 12 (Dec. 27, 1973).
Began in 1945.
- Morton (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Washington (State)--Morton.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206313
- "Serving Eastern Lewis County."
- Description based on: 21st yr., no. 21 (Feb. 24, 1966).
- sn 88085057
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information