Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Tacoma tribune. (Tacoma, Wash.) 191?-1918
Tacoma, Wash. (191?-1918)
Tacoma tribune. : (Tacoma, Wash.) 191?-1918
- Place of publication:
- Tacoma, Wash.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Frank S. Baker
- Dates of publication:
-11th year, no. 167 (June 16, 1918).
- Every week day afternoon and Sunday morning
- Tacoma (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Washington (State)--Tacoma.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205636
- Description based on: Sixth year, no. 40 (Feb. 9, 1913).
- Merged with: Tacoma daily news (Tacoma, Wash. : 1903), to form: News tribune (Tacoma, Wash.).
- sn 88085181
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information