Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Monroe monitor. (Monroe, Wash.) 1916-1985
Monroe, Wash. (1916-1985)
Monroe monitor. : (Monroe, Wash.) 1916-1985
- Place of publication:
- Monroe, Wash.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Monroe Monitor
- Dates of publication:
18th year, no. 8 (Feb. 25, 1916)-v. 87, no. 39 (Sept. 25, 1985).
- Monroe (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Washington (State)--Monroe.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01225806
- Description based on: 24th year, no. 40 (Feb. 2, 1923).
- In 1917 absorbed: Duvall citizen, which continues as a separate section in each issue.
- Issue for Jan. 5, 1917 called Jan. 5, 1916 in error.
- Merged with: Valley news (Sultan, Wash.), to form: Monroe monitor/valley news.
- sn 88085289
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information