Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Charleston American. (Charleston, Wash.) 1915-1923
Charleston, Wash. (1915-1923)
Charleston American. : (Charleston, Wash.) 1915-1923
- Alternative Titles:
Charleston American and the Bremertonian
- Place of publication:
- Charleston, Wash.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.W. Bryan
- Dates of publication:
-v. 20, no. 22 (Oct. 26, 1923).
- Bremerton (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Washington (State)--Bremerton.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215424
- Description based on: Vol. 12, no. 31 (Dec. 7, 1915).
- Issues for <Aug. 3>-Oct. 26, 1923 also called: Charleston American and the Bremertonian.
- Some issues also called: The American.
- sn 88085537
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information