Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Echo, a temperance journal. (Olympia, W.T. [Wash.]) 1868-1874
Olympia, W.T. [Wash.] (1868-1874)
The Echo, a temperance journal. : (Olympia, W.T. [Wash.]) 1868-1874
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Olympia, W.T. [Wash.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Print. Committee of the Temperance Assn.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 24, 1868) ; vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 1, 1868)-v. 7, no. 9 (Dec. 10, 1874).
- Olympia (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Temperance--Washington (State)--Olympia--Newspapers.
- Washington (State)--Olympia.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206098
- Issues for Sept. 24 and Oct. 1, 1868 both designated as Vol. 1, no. 1. Text of the two issues is almost identical.
- sn 88085602
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information